Saturday, April 28, 2007

What a Week!!!!

Yay! We finally got our double stroller. Now I can take walks with both kids and the dog.
We went to the zoo last Saturday and Maveric got out of the stroller and checked out all of the animals. Here he is ignoring Mommy's demands for him to smile and is pointing out the elephant instead. Maveric got to eat his first ice cream cone with a little help.

Our little Rockies fan is so happy to show off his new hat.

Maveric got to help Mommy wash dishes for the first time.

Maveric is wearing his superman cape given to us by Grandma Austin. Who knew a dish towel could turn Mavi into a super hero? He is also taking a picture of Mommy.

Daddy finally decided to try the baby bjorn. This awesome invention is Keenan's favorite place to be. AND it leaves your hands free to put Mavi on your shoulders. Backache???

I LOVE MY MOMMY!!!!

Maveric is pretending to be baby "Kee".

Of course when I try to pose my little angel he chooses not to look at the camera but at the lion instead. Oh well.

This is what Keenan thought of the zoo. He fell asleep on the way there and woke up in the garage once we were home.

2 comments:

Jace and Lexa said...

How Cool!! I can't believe you guys got to go to the zoo! Maybe you can take me there this summer! I love your stroller too!! Hope you are feeling better Keenan.
Love,
Jace

Tyler and Caleb said...

I for one am a HUGE fan of your double stroller! The walks in the afternoon have been fabulous, except for the "incident" of course. And by the "incident" I mean when I thought I lost Tyler... Thanks for keeping me calm Alisa, you're the best! See you guys for a walk soon :o)
LoL,
Marni