Saturday, April 7, 2007

OUR FIRST BLOG!!!!

Yay, finally mommy has figured out how to blog! Keenan has finally mastered smiling, but won't do it long enough for anyone to capture it on film. We'll keep trying tho. Maveric has a head injury after a haircut from mom, but is now healed and doing well. Instead of crying, he now only gives mommy dirty looks when she gets the scissors out. Maveric loved the snow we got a couple days ago and ate quite a few snow balls. Sasha is still our #1 girl and even tho she's a little neglected, enjoys playing with her two brothers. Maveric finally learned how to climb up on his horse by himself and has managed to stay on even while the horse tries to buck him off!

6 comments:

Tyler and Caleb said...

Yay for blogging! I live next door to you guys & I still need the blogspot to stay in touch... and thanks for the motivation, tyler and caleb will have a blogspot soon too ~:o) Do me a favor tho... Stop trying to cut Mav's ear off! Sheesh kabobs!

Jace and Lexa said...

Hey Mav and Keenan-
It's so awesome that you guys have your own blog now. I'm excited to be able to check up on you. My mommy is going to add you guys to my buddy list too!! Can't wait to see you!!
Love,
Jace

Jace and Lexa said...

happy easter mavi and keenan. mommy took me to see this big furry thing at the mall yesterday, and i sat on his lap and smiled at him. i also got an easter basket, and so did ozzy, but daddy must have been bad cause he didn't get one..... see ya in july.
love jace

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I see that you have joined the club!! I know we haven't met yet, but my buddy Jace and his mommy are great friends...
Preston and Mommy Jennifer

Anonymous said...

HI Guys!! I just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" from Kristi, I went to school with Eric...I love the Blog and can't wait to see more pics of the boys as they keep getting bigger!! They are so adorable!!
Keep your sanity about the bed thing...he will catch on...he's prob. just testing the waters and seeing what you'll put up with!! Kids are too smart for their own good!! That bed is the coolest bed ever, my son Austin would have had a ball in that thing!!!
Good luck with the 2 of them and I will continue to check in and see their progress!!

Anonymous said...

Great site. I can't wait to explore it further...