Friday, April 20, 2007

I LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!! The ball popper from Nana Cook is way fun! See my tongue!!!!
Maveric walked around with this tupperware bowl on his head while singing at the top of his lungs for almost 20 minutes. Crazy kid!!
Is this the corniest face or what???
Our little chunky man!
Nice bib! We had a great week! The boys went to see Dr. Lisa on Tuesday and both are 50th percentile for height and 25th percentile for head circumference. But Mavi is not on the chart for weight (only 20 pounds) and Keenan is 75th percentile for weight (12 pounds 9 oz). So they will soon be weighing the same and Mommy will only have to buy one size of clothes that will fit both of them!! Our little preemie baby is not so preemie. Keenan got 4 shots and Mavi got 2, but they both have healed and were only screaming and mad for a minute or two. Keenan has finally started laughing while he's awake which is just too cute. He loves to talk and I can understand him almost as well as I understand Maveric. Poor kid, he talks all the time, but we can only understand half of what he says! Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Jace and Lexa said...

Hi Mav and Keenan-
I'm glad you had a good week! Keenan--I really think we DO look alike-more and more as I see pics of you! I can't wait to see you in person and really find out. Mav-don't worry--even if Keenan and I are bigger you can still teach us a thing or two.....like how to put tupperware on our head perhaps?? Love ya,
Jace

Preston and Ashten's World said...

Hi kiddo's!! Mavi, I am glad to see that I am not the only one small these days..that keenan is going to pass us both up...Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog once in awhile...Preston

Jace and Lexa said...

Hey Keenan I forgot to ask you......
I really relate to that bib. Do you know where I could get one???????
Jace

Tyler and Caleb said...

It's sad that I have to check out the blog to see what you guys have been up to, considering we are next door neighbors and all. Hopefully we will all be well soon and can have a tupperware singing jamboree :o)
Love you guys
Marni, Tyler and Caleb