Friday, April 18, 2008

Sigh....

Alas, once again we are ILL! WTF??? Our little buddy Diego got back from Mexico, only to leave us again with a sickness called Hand Foot Mouth Disease (HFMD). This poor kid has been sick a lot lately so I feel for him and his mommy and daddy. But then my kiddos got the HFMD and it SUCKS! And now I feel sorry for us. My poor babies have had big fevers and are waiting to get this rash and oozing blisters in their mouths! That's right, rash and oozing blisters. I'm hoping they just got the fever and we can forget about the other ickiness. Fingers crossed. And Chlorox out. We've had some amazing weather- 80 degrees for 2 days (Jami and I sat outside at 5 pm in lounge chairs drinking beers- c'mon summer) and then snow the next day. The kids absolutely love playing in our water table and being outside. I can not wait til summer. One kink in our summer fun- SNAKES. We actually had a snake on the porch last weekend. It scared the sh*t out of me cuz at first I thought it was a toy and than thought, hmmm, we don't have a toy that looks like that. After much screaming and a few calls to the IA relatives who LIVE IN THE COUNTRY AND SHOULD KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH SNAKES (thanks for the help guys) I decided to let the snake go to Marni's yard and enjoy his afternoon over there. Hopefully no more snakies for us. EWWWWWWWWWWWW. Anyway. We are alive and not well, but hopefully will be soon.

No comments: