Monday, August 25, 2008

Pikes Peak

View from the Cog Rail. Or maybe from the top of Pike's Peak. I wouldn't know because I was stuck inside the building with a sleeping child the ENTIRE time we got to be at the top.
Mavi cheesing with his Village Inn balloon.

Keenan with his perma pout on. This kid is under the impression that the world should revolve around him and is just pissed off that it doesn't. What to do??? :)

Mommy playing with Keenan and Sasha.

Daddy and Keenan.

Well, we rode the cog rail up to Pike's Peak for "fun" for Eric's last flex friday of the summer. Next year I think we will all get root canals instead. 'Nuff said. Mavi starts school next week and is super excited. I'll hopefully have more photos in the coming weeks. See ya!

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

wow. pike's peak. Sounds fun to me, i wanna go next time i am out there to see you guys. Can i bring elmo along though. I think he is pretty cool these days
love
j man