Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Beanin is 18 months old tomorrow!

Keenan officially turns 18 months old tomorrow and I thought I would share his amazing and spectacular :) progress with you all... In language: he says tons of stuff, but the most clear are: mama, dada, up, bath, help, buh-bye, sure, and a handful of other things. Also phrases, like: I did it, I didn't do it, I dumped it, I jump. He also can make animal noises: dog, cat, cow, duck, frog, horse He can jump, dance, walk up the stairs, walk down the stairs, climb on the table and chairs, run, do somersaults with help, basically anything a 2 year old can do. He loves to watch movies and asks for them by name, even though we can't understand him. He tries to go potty like Mavi (who is now completely pee trained) but hasn't produced anything on the potty yet. He loves all animals, but ends up scaring them by running full blast at them and screaming. He is the clumsiest kid I have ever seen in my life and even has trouble changing direction. He needs a backup signal like big trucks have. Hmmm... that's all I can really think of right now. So there's Keenan at 18 months.

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday a day late Keenan!