Sunday, July 27, 2008

Introducing...(drumroll) BUGS BUNNY!

Our other little bundle of bunny love- Bugs.

Mavi and Eric getting ready for Mavi's first Rockie's game. I imagine there will be many more photos of "firsts" in front of this front door.

Mav and Daddy at the game.

This is the boys' fave pasttime. Tyler and Caleb push them around the cul de sac. Keenan is wearing his helmet because he stands up (with the seatbelt on!) and yells hysterically down the hill towards our house. It is hilarious.

When will the nuk be gone? When, people, when?????

Our superstar swimmers in the freezin' cold pool. Love Mavi's "say cheese" smile.

I do love summer. We have gone to the pool a ton, thanks to Gma Kerri. The kids love the baby pool, but Keenan is still having trouble keeping on his feet. Lord, that kid makes me insane! I feel like he's about to break a limb every five seconds. His new thing is jumping. Off of things. Like the couch. Or his crib. I think I may need to have him sleep in his helmet. Mavi is doing awesome with the potty training, but due to mine and Eric's laziness, it's taking longer than expected. Apparently, we need to communicate to one another about this whole process and what our expectations are and how it works, otherwise this poor kid and his brother will be in diapers until they are 10. ANYHOOO...all the pets are good, but not enjoying the heat- it's been in the 90's for like a whole month. YIKES. Keenie has started talking a little more. It's so funny how he says random things. Today he handed me a little tikes airplane and goes "a-pane?". Too cute. Here's a funny convo I had with Mav the other day.

Mavi: Do you put lemon juice in my mouth when I spit? (He's been spitting lately and YES, I did that too him. Not a lot.)

Me: Yes. When you spit on people, I put lemon juice in your mouth.

Mavi: People put lemon juice in my mouth. But animals don't.

Me: No, animals don't put lemon juice in your mouth.

Mavi: No, cuz I don't spit on animals. I like animals.

Me: mmm-hmmm....

Mavi: Can we go to the zoo tomorrow?

This kid is too much. My friend Lesley thinks he's a smart kid and I have to say I agree with her.

No comments: