Friday, May 18, 2007

Summa Summa Summatime!

These are Mavi's favorite activities- sucking his thumb and laying with his "whoa-whoa," known as a pillow to the rest of the world.

Yay! Keenie is able to sit in his bumbo seat without his head falling backwards and Mommy worrying about him getting whiplash.

So cute. So far this is the only pic I could get them to pose for. Keenan sits pretty still :), but Mavi takes off the second I get the camera ready!

So Happy...

Mavi's friend Maddux brought over some Mott's for tots juice boxes and Mavi took the straw out. Hilarious. Look at that mouthful of teeth!

Such a cutie pie!

Not only can Keenan sit in the bumbo, he loves the exersaucer. Maveric likes pushing him back and forth in it, although I don't know how much Keenan likes that.

Is it officially summer yet? Maveric got some new outside toys which I'm sure you will all be seeing in pictures soon. We have really had a calm, fun two weeks with nothing exciting to report. Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

Hey guys!! Looks like you are ready for summertime!! Me too cause it means I get to see you (and my mommy is off work)!! I can't wait to see you soon!!
Love ya,
Jace