Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Keenan played so hard that he fell asleep in his little hanging toy activity center. He also sleeps with his eyes partially open like mommy does.
I love to stick out my tongue!

See?! I keep doing it!

On Saturday we did a barbece at Wash Park with a bunch of our friends. Mavi found out that when Mommy and Daddy are trying to talk to their friends and eat and drink beer he can run wild! He begged sips of beer and cookies off of all our friends and was covered with dirt. This is the only pic I got at the bbq cuz it's the only one he would sit still for! Gotta love strollers. I am still thinking about that baby leash! :) jk

A HA! Finally a semi ok posed pic of my two little men!

Somebody loves her new baby!

Still doing magnificent work in the bumbo!

Where's your eye?

I'm a monkey!

Mavi's favorite place in the whole world- OUTSIDE!

Ok, this was hilarious- Mavi and Sasha were wrestling around (the new game he loves to initiate which I'm not sure she enjoys as much) and Sasha did a leap for joy and fell over. Enlarge the pic and you'll see what happened! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jace and Lexa said...

The countdown until we see you guys is on!! I can't wait to play with you in person. And Oz wanted me to have you guys tell Sasha to BE READY TO PLAY!
Until then,
Jace