Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Update, schmupdate...

Keenie Beanie during his afternoon nap. Seriously, this is how he sleeps.

Mavi in his big boy bed with a snake book. And we wonder why he has nightmares!

Keenie, Mavi, and Diego building a fence with little people toys and hiding out in the teepee my Grandma Rosie bought for me when I was little. My mom brought it out here a couple months ago and these boys can't get enough of it.

Mavi with a rattlesnake at the museum.

Well, I haven't been the best photo take these past few weeks. Actually the camera has been sitting on the computer desk, instead of seeing action. I went to a bachelorette party weekend in Aspen last weekend and I missed my boys (and my girl sasha) like crazy. Let me just say that, again, vodka had the best of me and monday was a LONG day.

Mavi is enjoying preschool (somewhat) and is still adjusting to having me away from him for a whole two hours. He plays for a while. Than cries for me. Than plays, than cries- I think you get the picture. Keenan, on the other hand, throws hysterical fits when it's time for us to leave, so I've got both of them freaking out. It's a lot of fun. Sometimes I think I should just leave Keenan there and take Mavi with me.

Mavi has a new favorite book. How do dinosaurs eat their food? He sits and reads it to Keenie fairly accurately. The funniest part is when a dino "eats juicy oranges" Mavi says he eats "orangey juices". Too cute! Keenan is talking a ton. He repeats everything we say- no curse words yet, I think we learned that lesson. He loves to watch Monsters, Inc and asks for "monter-k" all the time. They both love, love, love being outside and the weather has been perfect.

Thanks for checking in and hopefully we will have more pics soon.

No comments: