Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just chillin'

For those of you who are unfamiliar with our house's layout, we have an armoire in the entryway with some toys and books. The kids like to open the drawers and take out the toys. Or put Keenan in. This lovely behind greeted me as I came in from getting the mail.

He thought it would be fun to surf on the books. Emergency room visit???? Fortunately I grabbed him just as he was toppling out of the drawer.

Apparently two year olds hate to have their picture taken unless it is their idea. He does not like to do ANYTHING I ask him to do so I have a feeling the pics of Mavi will be few and far between for a while.

Keenan thought he could navigate himself over the stepstool, but thought better of it and went around. This kid is walking everywhere! He only crawls when he wants to go superfast- like to get some dog food or go up the stairs!

And finally, these are Mavi's "ants". He has taken to fixating on a particular set of toys for a few days that must eat, sleep, and do EVERYTHING with. We decided to take a picture of them since he refuses to sit for the camera. I know it is starting to sound as though I am exasperated with this little guy (and I am), BUT we do love him and can only hope this terrible twos thing will only last a short time. Please send booze to help us through. Just joking. Unless you think it will help. :) Take care!!

No comments: